West Virginia Credit Union League 2018 Leadership Conference
August 4, 2018 9:00 am to 4:00 pm | Charleston, WV
Charleston Marriott Town Center
200 Lee Street East
Charleston, West Virginia 25301
Please note that registration/check-in will begin at 8:30 am each day
From Drama Team to Dream Team: The Culture You Create, Determines The Results You Produce
In this presentation, Dennis teaches leaders how to take their drama team to their dream team. Because our workforce and members are changing, the approach to effective leadership needs to evolve. Traditional carrot and stick type leadership no longer works. High-trust, high-performance environments demand a more collaborative approach to managing performance. You don’t have to tolerate the drama. You can lead a high-trust, high-performance team that produces results. And you can do it without putting in more hours, and without working harder. These are takeaway strategies that you can use immediately to improve performance and create growth.
"Dennis has helped changed the culture of my company” — this is the common phrase clients use to describe Dennis’ work within organizations. For the last 25 years, Dennis has traveled extensively working with leaders to uncover their personal and organizational constraints in order to build high-trust, high-performance cultures. The first 15 years of his career was in pastoral ministry in the U.S. and Europe. A whole new world opened up to Dennis when he realized that these same principles that changed people’s lives could also change their companies. In 2004 he formed The Leadership Development Group to help leaders win at the game of work and the business of life. Dennis is passionate about helping leaders develop their coaching skills. When a leader improves, his organization improves. He keynotes frequently at leadership seminars as well as appearing in magazines, newspapers, trade journals, and on national radio and TV. He is the author of The 8 Qualities of Drama Free Teams: Do More. Stress Less. Zero Drama, The Power of Pursuit, People Smart and Time Mastery.
- Online at www.wvcul.org
- Complete and fax registration form to 304-485-0573
- Mail registration to: 411 Cedar Grove Rd. Parkersburg, WV 26104
- Registration/Cancellation Deadline: July 25, 2018
- Contact Keith Rhodes at 800-642-1946 for more information.
- If you have a physical or medical condition requiring special attention, please advise us so we can make proper arrangements. Room temperatures vary, so please bring a light jacket or sweater.
When and Where
- Charleston Marriott Town Center - August 4th
- Lodging available on August 3rd (Limited room block available)
- Located at 200 Lee Street East ~ Charleston ~ West Virginia 25301
Reserve your room early
- Lodging costs will be $104.00 per room per night.
- To reserve a room at this rate, please make your reservation by July 13, 2018 by calling (304) 345-6500. (No sales tax will be charged if paid by a credit card issued in the credit union's name and the Tax Exemption Letter)
- You must use identify yourself as part of the West Virginia Credit Union League group when making reservations to get the discounted rate. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card.