COVID-19 Resources for Credit Unions
Governor Justice’s Modified Statewide Indoor Face Covering Requirement as of 5/14/21
On Friday, May 14, 2021, Gov. Justice signed an Executive Order to immediately modify West Virginia’s face covering requirement to follow the updated CDC guidance for fully vaccinated West Virginians.
What are the changes?
The Statewide Indoor Face Covering Requirement no longer applies to anyone who is fully vaccinated.
The Statewide Indoor Face Covering Requirement is still in effect for all West Virginians who are not yet fully vaccinated, and will remain in effect for these individuals until June 20, 2021.
Private entities and businesses as well as public school systems and institutions of higher learning retain the authority to set their own rules and require face coverings for entrance onto their premises, regardless of an individual's vaccination status, at their discretion.
- West Virginia Governor Jim Justice lifts statewide mask mandate on West Virginia Day. Click here to read his Executive Order.
- Governor Justice’s Modified Statewide Indoor Face Covering Requirement as of 5/14/21. Here is the Full Executive Order.
- League Letter to NCUA Board
- League Information regarding CU Employee COVID-19 Vaccinations
- How to register for COVID-19 Vaccination
- CDC Guidelines on Who Gets Vaccinated First
- Governor Justice Issues Indoor Face Covering Order 7/6/20
- 6/5/20 webinar slides: What Employers Need to Know as Employees Return to Work
- NCUA Letter to Credit Unions (20-CU-18)-- Prompt Corrective Action Regulatory Relief Measures in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CDC Workplace Decision Tree
- CUNA Mutual Group’s Branch Reopening Playbook
- Fed Removes Reg D transfer limit for Credit Unions and other FIs
- Sample messaging for reopening — STAFF focused
- Sample messaging for reopening — Member focused
- Treasury issues information on spotting fake EIP checks
- Ensure E-Signature Compliance and Authentication During COVID-19
- Economic Impact Payments: What to expect
- Payroll Protection Program FAQs
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding COVID-19, NCUA and Credit Union Operations
- WV Sec. of State Emergency Rule Establishing Electronic Notarization
- CUNA Mutual Group COVID-19 Resources
- SBA Interim Rule—Payroll Protection Program
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Paid Sick Leave Guidance
- NCUA Extends Call Report Submission Deadline
- Deposits Are Safe in Federally Insured Credit Unions
- NCUA Actions Related to COVID-19 – Annual Meeting Flexibility
- NCUA’s Urgent Grants Need Available
- West Virginia’s Credit Unions Considered Essential Operation