2019 Compliance Conference
March 7 & March 8, 2019 9:00am–4:00pm
Please note that registration/check-in will begin at 8:30 am each day
Compliance Conference – March 7
Mortgage Lending topics covered are:
- Regulatory Updates
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act – Implementing HMDA Requirements
- Compliance Challenges in Mortgage Lending
- Stronger Understanding of How to Safeguard Your Credit Union’s Reputation Amid Ever-Changing Legal and Compliance Risks
- Proposed Rules, etc.…
Compliance Conference – March 8
Consumer Lending and BSA topics covered are:
Consumer Lending Updates:
- Discuss the exam hot buttons your credit union must be aware of
- Discuss ongoing CFPB Updates
- NCUA Updates and other notable legislative and regulatory issues
- Consumer Lending Updates
Bank Secrecy Act:
- Update on BSA
Jeremy Smith, Compliance Officer
As Compliance Officer, Jeremy assists credit unions across the country with ensuring their compliance programs conform to Federal rules. In addition, he helps credit unions strategically plan for upcoming compliance changes, provides consulting relative to current regulations, and provides education services to credit union professionals.
Before coming to PolicyWorks, Jeremy worked in regulatory compliance developing policies, coordinating and communicating with state and federal examiners, developing and monitoring the company’s compliance risk assessment and developing a compliance management system.
Jeremy has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Online at www.wvcul.org (preferred method)
- Complete and fax registration form to 304-485-0573
- Mail registration to: 411 Cedar Grove Rd. Parkersburg, WV 26104
- Contact Keith Rhodes at 800-642-1946 for more information.
- Registration/Cancellation Deadline: February 25, 2019. No refunds after this date. Substitutions accepted at any time.
When and Where
- Four Points by Sheraton, Charleston, WV
- Lodging available on March 6 & and March 7 (Limited room block available)
- Located at 600 Kanawha Boulevard East ~ Charleston, WV 25301
Reserve your room early
- Lodging costs will be $119.00 per room per night (No sales tax will be charged if paid by a credit card issued in the credit union’s name and the Tax Exemption Letter).
- To reserve a room at this rate, please make your reservation by February 4, 2019 by calling 304-344-4092.(No sales tax will be charged if paid by a corporate credit card issued in the credit union’s name and the Tax Exemption Letter including both the State & City tax exemption certificates.)
- You must use identify yourself as part of the West Virginia Credit Union League group when making reservations to get the discounted rate. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card.